Those of you who know me know that I'm not a very patient person. This journey is going to be rather tough for me. Not much to report on the adoption front. We were informed this week that the little boy we hope to adopt has been matched with a family. However, the folks in his country won't let our agency know if it's our family or not. We have to wait until this coming week when the official notice is out.
I'm so happy this boy has been matched! Matched means that he's basically "on hold" for that particular family while they're in the process of adoption. I feel like it's selfish to pray that it's our family. I mean the whole point is that he gets adopted, right? If it's not him then we'll adopt another child. The hard part is that I feel like this child is mine. I can picture myself holding him, loving him, letting him know he's safe. I envision all of that.
So as we head into this week, I'm just going to put my trust in God and know that whatever was meant to be will be.
Much love,
Judy
P.S. Dont forget to order your coffee and use our Amazon search link for your Amazon purchases. Proceeds go towards the ransom to rescue our son.
I'm so happy this boy has been matched! Matched means that he's basically "on hold" for that particular family while they're in the process of adoption. I feel like it's selfish to pray that it's our family. I mean the whole point is that he gets adopted, right? If it's not him then we'll adopt another child. The hard part is that I feel like this child is mine. I can picture myself holding him, loving him, letting him know he's safe. I envision all of that.
So as we head into this week, I'm just going to put my trust in God and know that whatever was meant to be will be.
Much love,
Judy
P.S. Dont forget to order your coffee and use our Amazon search link for your Amazon purchases. Proceeds go towards the ransom to rescue our son.
Wow Judy,that's a tough wait!! Do you have any way of knowing how many families are interested in adopting a particular child? I'll sure say lots of prayers & keep my fingers crossed!! Reece gave me a high-five yesterday:):)
ReplyDelete