Friday, February 15, 2013

Obstacles

Every day I tell myself that I'm going write on my blog and I either end up working late, get side tracked with research, or get caught up with FB (don't judge me!).  So I'm back tonight to give you an update 😄

For the last few weeks we've been waiting on a document from the courts in the US.  Our homestudy will be approved once we get this document. I'm not going to get into details but I just found out we're up against a deadline so I'm running around like a mad woman trying to get things done. I'm sure I was told about this deadline but those of you who know me know my memory is shot! Ugh...so many obstacles!!!!  It's been a trying couple of days with stress and tears but I will do everything I can do to get things done in time for my son.  I will not let him down!  With lots of prayers and running around, hopefully I'll be sending our dossier to Eastern Europe next week.  Travel dates are still TBD but hoping to travel in April.

My sweet boy....we're coming for you.......



1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful. We traveled in April last year to bring our twins home from Bulgaria. It is so hard waiting. Soon he will be in your arms.

    ReplyDelete